Learn about Cookies
Cookies are small text files with relevant information that your access device (computer, mobile phone/smartphone or tablet) loads, through the Web browser, when a website is visited by the user.
The placement of cookies will not only help the site to recognise the user’s device the next time this visit, but also often it is essential for the operation of the same. Os cookies usados pela Restaurante Cortiço, em todos os seus sites, não recolhem informações pessoais que permitam identificar o utilizador. They retain general information, namely the form or location/country of access of users and the way they use the websites, among others. Cookies retain only information related to your preferences.
In general, cookies are used to improve the user’s browsing experience, increasing the speed and response efficiency. They eliminate the need to repeatedly enter the same information and help to determine that the advertising messages you see are relevant and fit your interests, that is, the usefulness, interest, and the number of uses of the sites.
Different types of cookies
Each cookie used has a function and an expiration date. In relation to the function, the cookies used may be:
- Essential Cookies: Some cookies are essential to access specific areas of the restaurant Cortiço website. They allow you to browse the site and use your applications, such as access to secure areas of the site through login. Without these cookies, the services that require it may not be provided.
- Functionality Cookies: Feature cookies allow you to remember the user’s preferences regarding navigation on the site. Therefore, you do not need to reconfigure and customize each time you visit.
- Analytical Cookies: These cookies are used to analyze how users use the site, allowing to highlight articles or services that may be of interest to users, and monitor the performance of the site, knowing which pages are most popular, which method of Link between pages that is more effective or to determine the reason some pages are receiving error messages. These cookies are used only for the purpose of creating and statistical analysis, without ever collecting personal information. Thus, restaurant Cortiço can provide a high quality experience by customizing your offer and quickly identifying and correcting any problems that arise.
Regarding the expiration date, the cookies used may be:
- Permanent Cookies: They are stored on their access devices (computer, mobile phone/smartphone or tablet), at the Internet browser level, and are used whenever the user visits the site again. In general, they are used to direct navigation according to the interests of the user.
- Session Cookies: They are temporary, cookies are generated and are available until you end the session. The next time you access your Web browser, cookies will no longer be stored. The information you obtain allows you to manage your sessions, identify problems and provide a better browsing experience.
Cookies in the opening of newsletters/emails
Newsletters/emails can, for statistical purposes, contain a small image that allows you to know if they are open and check clicks through links or advertisements within the newsletter. The user always has the possibility to disable the sending of the newsletter/email through the specific option in the footer of the newsletter/email.